10/29/2012

Time to stop and smell the family. Wait, that didn't come out right...


This is just a quick post to say that I'm taking a break from picking lice and nits in the home.  Just need a little less time with your lice and little more time with my family.  The thing is though, educating people about head lice is my passion.  I'll still be reviewing research and showing you the evidence to check out and the gimmicks to avoid.
 
And, I'm still willing to answer your questions for free (as always), but I'd rather do this via this blog or through my email, thenicelicelady@live.com.

I'll keep you posted on when I'm back in business.  Remember - you don't need a professional or expensive treatments to get rid of head lice.  You just need to be willing to learn, willing to act, and willing to keep going until it's gone.  Read this blog to learn what to do (wet comb with a good lice comb and focus all energy on the head) and what not to do (frantically clean the house and spend hundreds of dollars on ineffective treatments.) 

As I always say, you can outrun head lice.  And feel free to drop me a line. You can do this.

No comments: